Jason Potter is the Federation Party ACT’s candidate for Brindabella. Canberra is his home town and he is a passionate Canberra fan. His goal is to truly represent the people of Brindabella, by listening to you and developing his policies based on your needs and aspirations, rather than trying to convince you of how brilliant his plans are like most political candidates do.
Jason is committed to:
- Bring new and expanded health services to Tuggeranong, including a 24-hour walk-in medical service.
- Protect our older and vulnerable people from COVID 19
- Fix the traffic jam on McBryde St Wanniassa caused by the pickup and drop off for 3 schools and a child care centre
- Create new jobs through innovative transport and export projects
- Listen to you and take your needs and aspirations into our parliament and implement them.
- Launch an inquiry into the ACT health system to identify current deficiencies and plan for a larger city’s needs
- Continue to support and work towards the Iron Boomerang rail project, including a rail link between Canberra Airport and Eden bringing billions of dollars of economic benefits and jobs to the ACT.
- Support the extension of light rail to Tuggeranong as soon as possible.
- Support the development of West Tuggeranong to create jobs, lower land prices, and help businesses recover from their COVID 19 losses.